• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty...
Have you even noticed how everyone who plays it is an arsehole? I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's true, and here's why...

1. Microphones
If you own a headset you'll know that it's a lot of fun playing properly. A lot of people that I play against really don't like being killed... And when they get killed they get abusive. I'm sorry but the aim of the game is to kill the enemy (or prevent them from doing something by killing them), where in that warrants the abuse some people give?

2. Cheaters
The worst kind of player on COD, the type that boost or use aimbots or wallhacks. These people get to high rank in no time at all or get the titles they're after and then wonder why they get owned at the higher levels, then resort to abuse because they can't play or train properly. And now do I know people get aimbots? because they aim for my chins and miraculously hit me in the head... Wallhacks because there are people camping and move to knife you forno reason whatsoever.

3. Noobtubers/explosives abusers
Granted some of the time, there's a perfectly good reason for using the noobtube or an RPG, but then there are the ones that continually noobtube everyone no matter what. I counted a match where 5 of the 8 players were using nothing but noobtubes (then I joined in making it 6, just to annoy them) but it was ridiculous, there's no skill in it at all.

4. Kids
Kids are evil, it's a well-known piece of information and they're let on COD just to annoy us that want to play for fun. If there's someone on a headset giving out abuse they're usually a kid or an Irishman (not that I have a problem with the Irish). I'll let you guess which group's the most annoying...

5. Short tempered people
All in all, COD is meant for sane people to enjoy, but eventually it gets to the point where it makes us more stressed than we went on with, which leads us to being short tempered and worse off than when we started

And people wonder why I prefer Bad Company
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I love playing with Irish people, and making fun of their voices. Big Grin And I just mute the kids. Tongue
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
That is the sole reason I don't play COD online.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I don't even play COD and i know this is what happens Sad
I can relate to the microphone abuse having done it...frequently.
It can be really annoying having a retarded team member who can't do anything right, and that leads me to the stress /short tempered point
I agree with everything else though.

I got way to good at COD so I quit. I now enjoy the likes of MAG, BC2, RDR etc
They see me trollin', they hatin'.