• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT ONE :'( (Part... fuck it I've lost count)
Well it's been a long time since I did one of these, so I guess I should really make up for it by posting the most awesome I WANT IT article to date...

Unfortunately I covered that in the epicness that was Part 5, so here's an I WANT IT food edition, because my evening meal's almost cooked so that's all I can think about at the moment.

1. BACONNAISE.
[Image: Baconnaise.jpg]

Yes ladles and gentlespoons, bacon flavoured mayonnaise. Good for garden salad apparently, but I prefer the idea of using it as a sandwich filling personally, because I'm not a fan of rabbit food.

2. BACON FLAVOURED CHOCOLATE
[Image: mo_L.jpg]

Ok, maybe not so awesome, but it's one of those things you HAVE to try once in your lifetime, and I for one would love it if someone sent a sample for myself and Mark to try out (Yes. That is a hint)

3. BACON EXPLOSION
[Image: Bacon-Explosion-xl.jpg]

Maybe this is cheating a bit as it's just like a normal meal like a novelty, but I figured this should feature here as well. Yes this thing is avaliable online for the small fee of $30, but hell, for a bacon-stuffed, bacon-wrapped Italian sausage, it looks pretty epic.

4.BACON LOLLIPOP
[Image: man%20bait%20composite.jpg]

Well, it's actually a maple bacon lollipop, but it's unhealthy enough to feature on here.

5. Bacon Cola
[Image: enjoybacon1.jpg]

...Need I say more?

Ok, maybe this was a bacon-oriented article, but I'm putting these articles together in around 10 minutes so give me a break. Articles will be more interesting to more people as I start taking more time to write them, but at the moment I just figured out (seeing as Mark despises bacon) I'd just do an article to annoy the admin Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I was eating a garden salad as i read that thread and i feel good about my eating habits now!

oh and by the way BACONNAISE is great with a garden salad.

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Bacon goes well with everything apparently. I think even on a meager salary you should be able to afford most of the wants this time. Why the fuck is there a Pokemon in your sig now? Flax live shit sky! Who fucking farted?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
The Pokemon is because the Fairy Mark I made was removed from Tinypic for breach of TOS (apparently too much breast was showing)
As you do...
It's not what you know, it's who you know eh? I do like certain fellows over at tinypic.
Some of you will have noticed that Yahoo have coincidentally posted an article about bacon-related products.

Four days after I posted this one. They also did a very similar article to my "foods you should eat once" article a couple of months after that being published here. Just an open warning, if any writers in public forums steal my work again without asking prior permission and/or at least crediting me I WILL be getting a lawsuit involved.
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Count to 100! Mark 22 41,450 14-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: WARLORDTF