• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What REALLY isn't hot.
I take my phone too school on a daily basis. Today, I opened my bag at the end of school with a real surprise. Not for the weak of heart...

[Image: ezljr5.jpg]

This means only ONE thing.. Orange Support + T-Mobile (Now Fixed) G1 for a while. But I may stick with G1 once CM-5'ed Smile
Have to give a shout out too hypn0toad from the Hak5 IRC for helping me fix my G1, he is a complete life saver.

What do you guys think ? Dext or G1 ?
Your picture link is broken, and is pointing to a blank webpage.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I've added a direct link. Hope it works. Let me know if it breaks. Doing this from G1..
[Image: ezljr5.jpg]

There you go, and ouch Sad
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
HOLY CRAP

I hope you've got that insured Sad
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Noooo! Unlucky dude. Hopefully you can get that fixed.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPN0TOAD.
It's insured. I took it too a local mobile shop to see if they could get it done for less hassle than Orange. They decided it would be £50 to replace a piece of plastic that covers the touch screen. I'll take the plastic off and put a screen protector on if they're going to charge me that. I'm also having trouble rooting my G1. I'm stuck using my Ps3 MiniUSB connector for it, which doesn't quite work. I will wait patiently until my mum comes home to steal back my proper cable so it may run Eclair Tongue NomNomNom

-Drumm
Sad news, then good news. I hope you do get a good phone after all that, one with a sturdy build - like the W810i Big Grin

Toilet resistant and stair resistant
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
That's a real coincidence. I used to have the Sony Ericsson W810i. It just stopped working, I didnt even do anything to that phone. I think the charger broke, not sure. Just called BT and they sent me a Nokia E51. Tongue
W810i's don't just stop working. You obviously did something, excluding toilet dropping and stair smashing
They see me trollin', they hatin'.