• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your desktop look like?
I spy a gamecube Tongue
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(13-11-2010, 02:44 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: I spy a gamecube Tongue

Correct! You can see it better here on this thread

My fav game on that system is Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Too fun to be legal almost.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I can finally post now! Got my 3 monitors sorted, this is 1 day after a clean install of Ubuntu. My desktop is normally full of icons.
I normally just have a stock background but i thought i'd spice it up a bit.

The black square on the right is a 720p for my up-coming youtube video recording. That programs open is an average day for me.. It's worse when i'm busy.

[Image: desktop-screenshot.png]

Updated my wallpaper and that wolf is awesome!

[spoiler][Image: desktop-screenshot1.png][/spoiler]
I want that wallpaper! o.o And whats up with the "Life of a Computer Hacker" thingy?

Guess I might aswell update too..Not much, just a new wallpaper, Opera (I don't use it, but when my friend comes over he does.), and DivX player..
[spoiler][Image: iqeids.png][/spoiler]
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Special Chris Wrote:I want that wallpaper! o.o And whats up with the "Life of a Computer Hacker" thingy?

LIFE OF A COMPUTER HACKER - REVEALED with Kevin Mitnick - That is a recording of Kevin Mitnick's speak at HOPE in 2008 i believe, (the last ever HOPE, Hackers on planet earth) split into 10 separate videos he talks about various subjects including his time on the run and some of his hacks that he pulled off in his prime. I was planning on putting all of the videos together into a large file of around 60 minutes it'd be.

I've upped the wall paper to the temp directory on my site. (1920px - 1080px)
http://markwood.co.cc/temp/wolf-left.jpg
I see. I looked up this guy's wiki, and he seems pretty bad ass. xD

Oh, and thanks for the wallpaper, Mark! Love you..no homo.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I have an interactive screensaver in which you can feed the fish, add or delete elements, induce ripple effects and more.
[Image: GoldScreenshot1.JPG]
Does that mean you gotta hit escape to get to your desktop. And eww.. at the red/green gradient. Should be unsubtle blue.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Another old one, I've got a wallpaper folder somewhere which I'll have to upload for you all. This was when I was re-installing everything. Later found a bust RAM, AFTER I reset the machine :/

[spoiler][Image: Untitled.png][/spoiler]
They see me trollin', they hatin'.