• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to rate Women - Facemash Style
I think the Texan accent is annoying but there we go.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Somebody is pissed off ^
*checks his last facebook messages*
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(23-02-2011, 09:11 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: More alpha, less beta.

You can't just reference an faulty theory as though it represents finality and the power to 'make it so numba one.' This blather is tantamount to saying, "I am right because Pepsi is better than Coke."

Everyone knows the unconscious alpha will always claim Pepsi is better because he is under the influence of another. Someone forceful and assertive, not inert and passive- mindlessly slurping the liquefied dead from his H. R. Giger feeding tube as the matrix tells him what is real.

Do you see everything melty and off kilter, Dalí?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(23-02-2011, 05:11 PM)latch Wrote: "I am right because Pepsi is better than Coke."

I agreed with latch, Pepsi > Coke.
*Disagrees here*

Coke >> Pepsi

You try getting high off Pepsi, it's difficult to say the least
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(23-02-2011, 06:08 PM)Mark Wrote:
(23-02-2011, 05:11 PM)latch Wrote: "I am right because Pepsi is better than Coke."

I agreed with latch, Pepsi > Coke.

Mark, I don't think you read my post.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
That's because he has wings and sits in his pink room..
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(24-02-2011, 11:34 AM)Drumm Wrote: That's because he has wings and sits in his pink room..

He's distracted by his environment? That's the exact same reason I have failed to reboot my computer this month.
I. AM. LATCH.
How It Works

After logging in (BU students only), you’re presented with two pictures of women. That’s right, women. There’s apparently plans to add men in the future but for now, just women. You then vote for the woman you think is hotter. There’s a Top Five area that shows the hottest women and that changes based on how many votes you get. Pretty straightforward.

BostInnovation has a terrific Question & Answer with Doody here and I encourage you to check it out. He speaks about how his parents feel about the website and its future plans.
Looks like Dom's one step ahead then with his.. well close to two men.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate the Signature T3hRogue 47 88,697 19-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Pack3t SynAck3r