• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
(11-02-2011, 10:14 PM)Drumm Wrote: I'm still laughing from that joke about calling HTML a real language, and that bit about VB.I know both.. Parts? Of html, both hypertext markup language and how to make love

Are they really languages?

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Thanks packet!
my whole life i was a humanities fanatic i was getting ready to go to college for a history degree when i stumbled upon HF I know not the best starting point but it was luck not choice, my usually life was get home from work and watch history docs till i pass out and then all off a sudden there's this world of rats and backtrack, modded desktops host booting, coding, HJT, websites etc.
I am not a natural and i have been going in circles for the last four months but i have a new passion and i am for sure going to stick with it.
the way i see it if you don't get a knowledge of computers now your going to regret it in ten years, computers are the future.

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(10-02-2011, 05:45 AM)Mr. President Wrote: I am not really "hacking" at the moment, i am getting interested in html and dreamweaver(just started) i plan on coming back to VB later down the line i love the IDE its really noob friendly. But for all or most of my learning i go to lynda.com now, costs money but i like it. If i had one recommendation i would say start a hjt training course, lots of people are interested in learning it myself included and most training sites are backlogged so i am sure you would get some more members. Just because they are leaning hjt doesn't mean there not black hat but at least your attracting the right crowd more or less.

So you are interested in web design and you should focus your energies where you feel lead. You don't have to 'hack' to hang out here or get respect- just grow. You alone can find out what you want.

But Pack3t is right, I have degree in computer science and all it really helped was bragging rights and the confidence that come with that. Most of what I learned, I learned for free on my own. If you keep saying, "There has got to be a way to do this," eventually you will understand you can do anything. This doesn't mean you'll do it as well as a natural, but you will hold your own.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Oh god, not Dreamweaver. Stay away from that. Stay away!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(10-02-2011, 05:45 AM)Mr. President Wrote: dreamweaver

Mind what you say, some people on this forum are allergic to piles of fecal matter like that
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(13-02-2011, 09:53 PM)bigsharn Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 05:45 AM)Mr. President Wrote: dreamweaver

Mind what you say, some people on this forum are allergic to piles of fecal matter like that

lmao okay okay just get me in the loop here whats wrong with dreamweaver?

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
There is nothing right with Dreamweaver

If you want to hard code, use Notepad (or Notepad 2 if you want help with the Syntax)

If you want WYSIWYG, use a WYSIWYG editor

Don't use something that tries to do both, but fails miserably at each one
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Meh, I think dreamweaver is okay for WYSIWYG, but it you're gonna go anywhere in life, you're going to need to advance. What I used to do was get my base using dreamweaver. Then tweak everything to perfection using Notepad++ removing all of the crap dreamweaver leaves. Dreamweaver handles Php really badly to make shit worse. Which is something that every modern website uses. In some way or another.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
WYSIWYG programs often use old or incorrect code, something you certainly don't want to put into production for example <font color="red"> red </font> instead of using CSS.
Not to mention it can't walk the dinosaur
They see me trollin', they hatin'.