• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Modern Warefare 2" Sub forum
I've moved all of the threads from the subforum "Modern Warefare 2" into the main gaming section. (4 threads in total) it's simply not being used enough and is a waste for four threads.

If you wish to create threads about call of duty you can use the existing thread prefixes then add something relating to the thread in the subject line eg. [PC] [MW2] Blah

Everyone's probably put MW2 back in the case and are playing Black OPs now anyway.

Like always if you don't like something go wild, feel free to tie ties around your head and wear face paint.
Man i still remember my first 30 - 0 game lol i was in the zone baby! man when you get to 29 and 0 and you've scavenged all the ammo you can and swap guns with your kills just to keep in the game, you got half a clip left wait i saw a shadow in the other room looked at my ammo and saw i had one FB left. How the hell did i not use that yet, pop the pin on that baby and tosst her in, Wait stay here.....sure enough he blindly unloads his clip all over the other room, as soon as hes done rush in there knife at the ready, FB's wearing of so he can just see you run in for the kill but can't do anything about it, last thought is how good the kill cams going to be...... SLASH that SOB up = PERFECT GAME
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
My first 30-0 game was on Rust

...No troll
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(11-02-2011, 10:24 AM)bigsharn Wrote: My first 30-0 game was on Rust

...No troll

my fav was actually wasteland and skidrow i was surprised i got my dirst 30 - 0 game on quarry it was my least fav map.

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
My favourite one by far was Scrapyard, but second place was definitely Highrise
As you do...
Only 30-0? Psssssh, N00bs.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
My favourite map is Castle on Call of Duty World at War.
I love that one, it's best on CTF and play as a banzai charger. Well funny
(12-02-2011, 06:52 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Only 30-0? Psssssh, N00bs.

Free For All sir, 30 kills is the maximum Smile

I've never actually bought a COD game since COD 3, my experience comes from playing my stepdad's/brother's copies
As you do...
FFA sucks unless you want exp, especially on COD6 with all the boosters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 T3hRogue 79 140,953 30-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue