• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man Beheads Wife.
Quote:Protect it from what? Off hand I would say not. I certainly won't move over there and try to change their laws. However, I don't want it to be ok over here. It is unacceptable to cut people's heads off here and I want it to stay that way.

Although personally I approve of my own vigilantism, it is not acceptable in American society and I would expect to be arrested for it.

I also don't want to learn to speak Spanish for the Mexicans that come here- don't like it? Stay over there in Mexico.
From ignorance. Which both you and Packet are spouting atm.
(21-01-2011, 09:19 PM)de Baphomet Wrote:
Quote:Protect it from what? Off hand I would say not. I certainly won't move over there and try to change their laws. However, I don't want it to be ok over here. It is unacceptable to cut people's heads off here and I want it to stay that way.

Although personally I approve of my own vigilantism, it is not acceptable in American society and I would expect to be arrested for it.

I also don't want to learn to speak Spanish for the Mexicans that come here- don't like it? Stay over there in Mexico.
From ignorance. Which both you and Packet are spouting atm.
Right, I guess you fail to see the bitter irony there. What is ignorant is what that man did to his wife, that and your inability to see a joke. Quit being so sensitive, that is something that if you don't laugh you will cry.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I'm not being sensitive, just offended at what you said. Muslims have it bad enough with prejudice without the spread of jokes like yours.
(21-01-2011, 09:34 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: I'm not being sensitive, just offended at what you said. Muslims have it bad enough with prejudice without the spread of jokes like yours.

I seriously doubt my joke would help solidify a prejudice. The man stabbing his wife and decapitating her certainly will, especially when you consider he had an agenda of giving Muslims in America a "better name". Every religion is prejudiced against....mainly by people of other religions. I am a equal opportunity insulter of all organized religions. The biggest problem is that they are all full of humans.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I'm offended that it happened. I'm offended by stonings and dismemberment. What are you going to do to pander to me? I'm offended by being called ignorant. Quit trying to push your beliefs on me! I don't want them. I live in the Great Satan(USA) and I like it.

No one has the right to not be offended. Life is offensive. People that spout, "I'm offended!" are trying to get something for nothing. I hate that crap. You want respect? Earn it. Don't expect it to be given. I NEVER say, "I'm a Christian, you can trust me!" Just about everyone has been screwed over by a Christian.

I am not ignorant to the fact that it is acceptable to lie to infidels so I would not be able to trust anything. Convert or subjugate?

I am going to get a me a Koran(I think I already own one and a Book of Mormon and a Jehovah's Witness bible) and read it and when I read something you say that is not accurate, I am going to check you on it. But if you really want educate us, go for it- I'll read it and verify it. If you really believe then you should be able to convert me. I'm sure I can find all the Hadiths.

Oh yeah, I like Jews. Does that bother you?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Quite an assumption both of you make, hm?
One, so much for innocent until proven guilty.
Second, latch, I do think that there is sarcasm in that post but still, I live in the US, and also:

Really? We're allowed to "lie to infidels"? I don't want to convert you, respectfulness is all I care for. Oh, and while we're at it, I'm friends with Jews, I may not like Zionists but I tolerate them, I haven't said anything about Christianity, so get off your high horse and stop acting like a child.
The Jehovah's Witness Bible is called a Bible.

They use the same one, just interpret it differently (as is the basis for half of the wars and most of the religions in the world)

</unwanted contribution>
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(22-01-2011, 12:55 AM)de Baphomet Wrote: Quite an assumption both of you make, hm?
One, so much for innocent until proven guilty.
Second, latch, I do think that there is sarcasm in that post but still, I live in the US, and also:

Really? We're allowed to "lie to infidels"? I don't want to convert you, respectfulness is all I care for. Oh, and while we're at it, I'm friends with Jews, I may not like Zionists but I tolerate them, I haven't said anything about Christianity, so get off your high horse and stop acting like a child.

Hudaibiya.

Yeah, I wondered if that post was over the top. I certainly don't want to alienate you. I am actually not even mad at you- something else set me off before you joined the conversation. I'm sorry.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
The one thing I read about Hudaibiya was by a Western non-Muslim and she even said that the Jewish tribes were the first to attack. And, I've gone to several mosques in my life, not a single has even said to "lie to infidels" much less support it.

And thank you for apologizing.
(24-01-2011, 08:31 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: The one thing I read about Hudaibiya was by a Western non-Muslim and she even said that the Jewish tribes were the first to attack. And, I've gone to several mosques in my life, not a single has even said to "lie to infidels" much less support it.

And thank you for apologizing.

You're welcome. And thank you for checking out my claim. Certainly, you know as well as I do there is a liar on the loose and the truth is extremely difficult to come by and anyone who accepts everything that is told to him is guaranteed to believe a lie. I've read both sides of that argument and still have not come to the point of a firm belief of what is really true. My statement is based on a leaning in that direction, but doesn't mean I'm right. Both sides say the other lies, but in time, I will come to the truth because I am in love with the truth.

I will not compromise the truth or intentionally bend my mind to believe a lie, but my abuse toward you was caused by my lack of emotional control and was unacceptable. Hopefully it won't happen again, but I do get fired up about the truth. I'm far from perfect!
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographs of Hitler's wife, Eva Braun emerge Mark 1 8,054 13-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue