• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man Beheads Wife.
Fearing for his life after being beaten by his wife, Muzzammil Hassan protected himself by stabbing her 40 times and beheading her.

[Image: alg_hassan.jpg]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12219270
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzammil_Hassan
On a side note apparently unrelated:
Quote:He founded a US Muslim television network to counter negative images of Muslims after the 9/11 terror attacks.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I like his name, little else is important.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(20-01-2011, 09:58 PM)Drumm Wrote: I like his name, little else is important.

I know, right? Violent murder IS trivial.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Pretty trivial in this circumstance, especially considering he's a wanna be muslim role model.
I doubt she was beating him. It is far more likely that her pants left too much ankle showing when she was leaving the house.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(21-01-2011, 12:35 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: I doubt she was beating him. It is far more likely that her pants left too much ankle showing when she was leaving the house.

That's what I do when I'm mad too. I stab them full of more holes than a screen door then make them just a head shorter.

Maybe he was mad because she filed for divorce citing inhuman treatment and violence. That'll learn her!

Too bad they didn't live where there was Sharia Law- he could have just accused her of adultery and had her stoned to death, like its done in the rest of the world. She would have stayed in line then. I don't know if honor killings are covered in Sharia, but they find ways to do it over in the middle east.

Anyone that tries this with any of the females in MY family will be met with hail of punishment like they never imagined. I don't take kindly to misogyny. Men are to be the protector.
I. AM. LATCH.
So...do I have to protect my race and area of birth now or not?
I was hoping... No, PRAYING it would say "stabbed 37 times in the chest"

Joking aside, it's a bit overkill isn't it?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(21-01-2011, 03:05 AM)de Baphomet Wrote: So...do I have to protect my race and area of birth now or not?

Protect it from what? Off hand I would say not. I certainly won't move over there and try to change their laws. However, I don't want it to be ok over here. It is unacceptable to cut people's heads off here and I want it to stay that way.

Although personally I approve of my own vigilantism, it is not acceptable in American society and I would expect to be arrested for it.

I also don't want to learn to speak Spanish for the Mexicans that come here- don't like it? Stay over there in Mexico.
I. AM. LATCH.
(21-01-2011, 03:12 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I was hoping... No, PRAYING it would say "stabbed 37 times in the chest"

Joking aside, it's a bit overkill isn't it?

That would have been completely amazing.

Though overkill, maybe just a little bit..I mean..everyone knows it takes 35 knife wounds to kill you. The beheading was well..a bonus? Maybe a trophy?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographs of Hitler's wife, Eva Braun emerge Mark 1 8,054 13-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue