• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo's 3DS
Due to be released March 25th in Europe and March 27th in the USA, the Nintendo 3DS is the first handheld that promises 3D gaming, and the first technology in the current era of 3D that does so without the need for glasses

In the box is a charging dock, a 2Gb SD card. As well as the new consile being 3D it also contains gyroscopic and motion sensors, which is apparently so sensitive the 3DS can be used as a pedometer. The 3DS is also backwards compatible with existing DS titles, though they'll only be displayed in 2D.

As for new games on the system, Nintendogs and Cats are inevitably joining the lineup, Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time gets a 3D reboot and Animal Crossing, Starfox 3D, Paper Mario and a new Mario Kart have also been slated for a release.

Sequels to other franchises include PES, Lego Star Wars Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and Rayman, with Dead Or Alive and Street Fighter also making an appearance in the next year, with two new Resident Evil games and Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater satisfying the more mature gamers' market.

The price? Well it's currently on preorder at Play.com and HMV for £219 and £229 respectively, while it's expected on the American market for $249
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
There have been reports in (Japan or China, I care not to look it up) Of the 3D on these devices causing headaches.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Most 3D gives headaches and eye strain.
As above, I can't watch 3D for more than ten minutes without feeling nauseous.
As you do...
I thought it was only me, my eyes don't do 3D properly. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Most of the time, it just shows me a purple image. When I can see the 3D, I see 3D image, and the 2D image on the screen.. at the same time.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
You have weird eyes then XD
As you do...
Aye.

[space filler]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Well don't worry, it's battery life is a dismal 5 hours, tops
They see me trollin', they hatin'.