• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Nice to make the acquaintance. Modding two computers together? Like what Jack is doing? Would be interesting if somebody could complete that because I don't think he has any plans to finish afaik. Also, I'm Drumm, The rule for me is er.. Be Awesome ? :tongue

Enjoy your stay.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
A newcomer would be welcomed warmer if the newcomer made his own thread Tongue
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
And didn't advertise. I have a feeling you're a bot, and when i find you i'm going to rip your limbs off one by one then feed them to you!
(31-08-2010, 01:26 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Good evening(?) Austin and welcome to Mcompute... We have a few rules here...

Chris is to be ridiculed at every possible point
The Wing is 1337
I am NOT Meatloaf

Other than that, enjoy your stay Smile

Aside from a very pronounced physical attribute in an Edward Norton movie, Meatloaf Aday is a pretty cool dude. And he looks madder than Sharn by default- even when devouring chicken, licking his fingers, and launching it over his shoulder.

If you mean the special one, then I have failed in that regard.

(01-09-2010, 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote: Hey Austin,

Looks like the guys have given you the low down here at Mcompute. Please Enjoy your stay. Also, i'm over on HF - i'm MarkW7 if you're interested.

I'm latch there too, but you'll see no new posts from me.. there.

(12-11-2010, 06:48 PM)Mark Wrote: And didn't advertise. I have a feeling you're a bot, and when i find you i'm going to rip your limbs off one by one then feed them to you!

Bots don't have limbs, unless you are typing figuratively and are going to remove some of their functionality by parsing the source out of the opcode, editing, recompiling them, and releasing them into the wild with a pat on the bum.

Wait! That's a Star Trek transporter minus the editing(if you count out the bio filters that remove known infections)
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
hey Ambrose here this is nice place for sharing your comments and views and ideas how about all can somebody introduce himself
Hey Ambrose,

Welcome to mcompute. My bot sense is tingly, i hope to be proved wrong. :happy
(01-09-2010, 11:17 PM)T3hRogue Wrote:
(31-08-2010, 09:24 PM)Christopha Wrote: Ummm..Ridicule me and you'll be given shit by me all the time so be ready. :grin

And T3hRogue is apparently some u83R 3li7e CoD player that thinks he rapes shit..which he doesn't..until I'm proven wrong. Big Grin

And Sharn..is well..Sharn. 0.o

Welcome to MCompute.

No don't be daft, that's insane. I just mess around with game files and know a lot Smile
*claim (i've yet to see proof)
(02-09-2010, 01:15 AM)Drumm Wrote: Nice to make the acquaintance. Modding two computers together? Like what Jack is doing? Would be interesting if somebody could complete that because I don't think he has any plans to finish afaik. Also, I'm Drumm, The rule for me is er.. Be Awesome ? :tongue

Enjoy your stay.
and fyi ive made the physical part to it, im just crap with BIOS writing
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Thas low Jack, you've seen my knowledge of COD
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(14-02-2011, 07:44 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Thas low Jack, you've seen my knowledge of COD

tbh i haven't though my interest in COD is limited
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Not surprising, but if my knowledge of DnD is anything to go by when I'm not dicking about and extorting Tim and the rules then surely you know what I mean
They see me trollin', they hatin'.