PC
42.86%
Laptop
57.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC or Laptop
Physx, that's it. Netbook = Googling takes 2 years, then the WiFi disconnects, then everything signs out = ARGH!
Luckily for you the resident geek was at hand to help XD
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Packet saw Mark? When?!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I'm the real geek, he's just a fake Smile
As you do...
(26-08-2010, 12:12 AM)The Wing Wrote: Also, doesn't ATI hate Linux?
Not at all. ATI cards work beautifully with both the open drivers and the closed source proprietary drivers that AMD/ATI provides. The closed drivers do tend to render 3D graphics a tad smoother though, also they offer a similar version of the Catalyst Control Center (CCC) that you get on WinDOHs. If ATI cards didn't work well on Linux I wouldn't use them. :2tux

(26-08-2010, 07:55 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I'm the real geek, he's just a fake Smile
:hehe Hey you are the CREATIVE GENIUS after all, so you must be the real geek. I will ponder this revelation tomorrow while you are "assisting charities" via your door to door campaigning using that smooth Meatloaf charisma and I am getting paid large sums of money for using my fake skills.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Incase you never read the other thread properly, I'm no longer a charity fundraiser.
As you do...
Alas, Sharn regrets his decision to give up door-to-door burglaries.
I never said I was out of the game, just not in the charity fundraising business anymore Smile
As you do...
(27-08-2010, 10:48 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Incase you never read the other thread properly, I'm no longer a charity fundraiser.

Irrelevant
Your attempt at sidestepping the point is DENIED. It is one thing for you to self appoint yourself the resident geek :hehe You self proclaim all the time after all, and usually it is amusing. But your attempt to discredit me, even if in humorous good nature, because someone hurt your ego (by referencing ME>u) will follow by me busting your n00b balls.:peace
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
FATALITY!!!