• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hodge podge post.
'I'm not persuaded," latch said to no one in particular as he picked up his hammer and saw.
(09-02-2011, 07:43 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Latch, that joke made me disappoint.

Aww, who did you disappoint?

link to zedonk

Quote:The theory of holographic projection is fascinating. It would coincide with the duality of light acting as both matter and energy. If our "true" makeup is sitting on a universal event horizon then that would mean the energy source acting on said horizon would have to be substantial. If the theory is found to be true(or at least hold some truth) all natural laws that we believe govern us would have to be completely re-evaluated because they would in essence be rules of an illusion to some extent. It possibly could finally veto the conundrum of quantum mechanics which would finally allow me to sleep easily at night.

Oh yeah I forgot, prophet/DDR/AC

Maybe, but it doesn't explain why matter acts different when you observe it. Have a gander at this and sleep well at night!
I don't know what that last statement meant, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Hodge podge post. - by latch - 07-02-2011, 06:00 AM