• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
(03-02-2011, 11:03 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 04:17 AM)latch Wrote: Also, what does this even mean? You squander excess? You're frivolous when extravagant? How long has this been a shortcoming of yours- so much so that you would mention it? Are you trolling?

Wiki:
An economy consists of the economic system of an area, the labor, capital and land resources, and the economic agents that socially participate in the production, exchange, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of that area. A given economy is the end result of a process that involves its technological evolution, history and social organization, as well as its geography, natural resource endowment, and ecology, as main factors. These factors give context, content, and set the conditions and parameters in which an economy functions.

"Being" economical is marked by careful, efficient, and prudent use of resources.

Remind me again, if earth as a whole is the economy to be observed how can a sensible person rationalize that it is economical.

There you go gettin all alpha twitchy! Was that last word grouping a question? And when you say earth as a whole, are you really asking about the world wide money/market that exists today? Or are you asking if the earth as a concept can sustain a true economy that is not a non sequitur or unfortunate misnomer?

No our economy is not economical- so much so that it is disturbing enough to give me tightness in my chest.

Personally, I am resistant to Blu Ray, HD and 3D! Guess I'll have to buy the White album again...
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by Mr. President - 28-01-2011, 07:41 AM