• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man Beheads Wife.
I'm offended that it happened. I'm offended by stonings and dismemberment. What are you going to do to pander to me? I'm offended by being called ignorant. Quit trying to push your beliefs on me! I don't want them. I live in the Great Satan(USA) and I like it.

No one has the right to not be offended. Life is offensive. People that spout, "I'm offended!" are trying to get something for nothing. I hate that crap. You want respect? Earn it. Don't expect it to be given. I NEVER say, "I'm a Christian, you can trust me!" Just about everyone has been screwed over by a Christian.

I am not ignorant to the fact that it is acceptable to lie to infidels so I would not be able to trust anything. Convert or subjugate?

I am going to get a me a Koran(I think I already own one and a Book of Mormon and a Jehovah's Witness bible) and read it and when I read something you say that is not accurate, I am going to check you on it. But if you really want educate us, go for it- I'll read it and verify it. If you really believe then you should be able to convert me. I'm sure I can find all the Hadiths.

Oh yeah, I like Jews. Does that bother you?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Man Beheads Wife. - by latch - 20-01-2011, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographs of Hitler's wife, Eva Braun emerge Mark 1 8,175 13-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue