• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT IT! :'( (Part 6)
Back to normal for this edition, just completely random crap that nobody can actually afford (but most people on here will probably want)

1. A musical Tesla coil

Now I'm sure most people have seen videos of the musical Tesla coil.

But most people don't realise you can actually buy them premade, here. As impressive as it'd be to play concerts with this hooked up to a midi keyboard (or midi guitar, for that matter) hauling it around would be difficult, as these things go up to 44" tall and 28" wide, and doesn't come apart.

1-and-a-half. A not-so-musical Tesla Coil

As above, but slightly cheaper and needing a bit more juice (think 2,400W to power the beast). It's the same site hence the "and-a-half" bit in the subtitle.

2. Panasonic 3D camcorder

3D cameras have been around for years now (Yes, I mean the blue and red glasses type) but for the first time, there's a decent consumer based version that records in 1080p, I give you the Panasonic HDC-SDT750EB, catchy name and all.

Family memories in 3D, coming up with homemade films, shooting other homemade films (this IS a family forum after all). All good for a bit of fun.

3. Sony's OLED TV

Now this is something I never mentioned from CES (mainly because I had it planned for this feature) but Sony is currently working on a full HD 27" OLED TV. Usually I give new technology a "meh" but this is something special, for those who don't know what OLED is there's an article in the works at the moment to explain (Or you could just Google it, as Pack3t will no doubt point out). Either way they should hurry up with this, get it into production and then I can post a link to where you'd actually buy it (like I usually would in these articles).
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread
I WANT IT! :'( (Part 6) - by bigsharn - 14-01-2011, 04:04 AM