• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Zeller, Programmer dead at 27 by his own hand
(11-01-2011, 01:45 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: The following is as the subject suggests. I find it odd that they say he died from injuries sustained during a suicide attempt. Why not just say the poor bastard committed suicide? None the less, have a read. It gives you a glimpse into a brilliant, yet tortured mind. Included is his entire suicide note.

Article Link

Yup. That's a dumb way of saying it- seems like some writers avoid being concise to bring up their word count, but those extra words are merely filler.

As the resident fundamental Christian around here, I feel compelled to respond to this due to the fact that his parents warranted enough hatred that he wanted to let the world know about it, though he didn't mention the child molester by name. Evidently, they deserved more punishment than he did in his mind.

My guess is that they were very judgmental and I don't know what is up with their racial attitudes. Neither of these are appropriate for Christians. We ARE to judge other Christians in determining whether we are to fellowship with them or not, but having a preoccupation with it is not healthy. There is no place for racism in society let alone Christianity. It's unfortunate that his family failed in providing for him.

His egregious parents in the suicide note give Christians a bad name, but that just goes to show you Christians aren't perfect either no matter how much they try to make you think they are.

This is a tragedy and it is sad that he never found anyone to help him- it is cliche to say, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." but I've lived it. I was suicidal for longer than the oldest of you has been alive, but it's over now. Even a long time is temporary.

Boy, was that loquacious! Shut up, I'm just being affable!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inventor of the Segway dead bigsharn 4 9,627 12-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Last Post: latch
  Real dead bodies found on Google street view Mark 10 18,602 18-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Craig
Information Bill Gates owns you, he stays No. 1 on the US rich list Mark 9 17,259 30-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Special Chris