• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a new Windows Operating System (post 2001)
(29-12-2010, 07:49 AM)latch Wrote: This is how your post went:
Shameless self promotion
Information
Smack Down
Nod of Respect

This is how my post will go:
Correction
Nod of Respect
Thanks
My Opinion
(29-12-2010, 07:49 AM)latch Wrote: It is incorrect to boast of your mastery and it's a mark of insecurity. Young wolves bark loudly when working their way up the pecking order while the older wolves don't bark at all. We, the nubs, will take care of the boasting for you.
Indeed, I boasted. The implied existence of mastery was born of your perception however, but not necessarily the intended message. Bad manners would be more accurate than a general judgment of incorrect. I am secure enough to say I have insecurities.
(29-12-2010, 07:49 AM)latch Wrote: I think most everyone here knows your technical prowess according to their ability to comprehend the depths of it. I myself would need to learn a buttload to begin to realise what I don't know in your bag of tricks.
Thank you kindly.
(29-12-2010, 07:49 AM)latch Wrote: Thanks for aptly fielding that question while inadvertantly sheilding me from having to say I know nothing about that tool. Thank goodness no one knows what I don't know.
I am pretty sure you know I do know I don't know what I know about what you don't know.
(29-12-2010, 07:49 AM)latch Wrote: Although meathead is a goober and I have some issues with his tutorial also, I think it is ok for him to contribute in this way. In some cases the best way to learn is to teach.
I think he can contribute however he likes, and I will defend his ability to do so. I will, however, reserve the right to criticize said contribution. The tutorial, if edited THOROUGHLY, could still be useful. Although I somehow doubt it will happen, maybe for once he will prove me wrong.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Flagfox for Firefox Mark 0 5,522 22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Mark