• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could someone please explain a gaming laptop to me?
i am in the process of starting up a new business and equipping it with technology, i have already sorted out the practical furnishings of the office and it is now the technology that remains to be done, i have obviously left the hardest bit til last. great approach.
now i have been told that i should opt for gaming laptops for the staff instead of regular laptops btu i dont know why, this website ive found here gives the smallest summary of a gaming laptop and makes it sound like a fancy nintendo ds... and from what i can see from that site and from a little general shopping around they look exactly like laptops but maybe with fun coloured buttons etc, they look like kids laptops!
so could someone please explain what exactly these gaming laptops do and why they would be useful to a business in place of ordinary laptops? i dont mind spending more money on equipment if it is the right equipment but i just want to make sure it is the right equipment... thanks for any help

Messages In This Thread
could someone please explain a gaming laptop to me? - by olesia84 - 16-12-2010, 12:42 PM