• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
Quote:I'm all up for answers. If you can give me answers that are completely true and cannot be argued against then go ahead. Show me the truth that will undoubtedly force me into believing God. If Muslims couldn't do it with a religion that is better than Christianity then what hope do you have?
There is nothing to undoubtedly force you into believing God. I am a Muslim, and to be honest, it is no words of others that can bring you to believe in God. I was born a Muslim, but I lost my faith at the age of 10. I've only recently brought it back.

But it's not through rational explanations or 100% proof that you will ever believe in God. The belief in God is in very many ways, spiritual. You need to go through some kind of pain before you have a strong faith in God and very much at the same time, I will ask you to listen to the Qu'ran, and try to read it. I haven't read it in English, so I don't know if it is enlightening in this language, but dear god if you have an open mindset to the belief in god, the Qu'ran has this kind of spiritually cleansing after affect of reading it.

Quote:So you think it's fair to pin the blame on every human for one man's foolishness?
And that Jesus was truly pure? A lot is not covered about Jesus. Did he engage in sexual intercourse? Did he binge drink? The only things written about Jesus are positive things (excluding his rage in the Synagogue, and surely that caused loss of earnings? Why could he not ask them nicely? Surely if he was God's son he could have moved them without being so aggressive?) For all we know, Jesus might have been a real human, using that term loosely, acting as one in that time would have.
So wait, you've confused me. Did God enter the body at conception, or when the foetus is starting to look like a human (around 24 weeks)?
Thus, are you pro-evolution w/ religious sanctity or anti-evolution. The former conflicting with your opinions and the latter being foolish for someone of your obvious intelligence to deny...

Once I see your reply I can begin conjuring traps to ensnare you. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who get caught by contradicting themselves. Even I do it
As for Jesus, he wasn't truly pure. From an Islamic perspective, no human was truly pure. And, in trying to respect Christianity, I'm gonna ignore a lot of that just to say this, there is no real reason to abort a baby if it does not risk the mother's life, the baby doesn't have a good chance of surviving, or it was a result of a rape.

Otherwise, shouldda used a condom or not had sex at all. In which case it's from the parents being idiots and they need to learn that lesson. A life, even in a non-religious point of view is important. If you look at it in purely numerical terms it's easy to be baffled as to why a life matters, but they do.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM