• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
(21-11-2010, 11:57 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: May I ask what branch of Christianity you are, before we continue this debate. I fear you are not the mainstream evangelist I so strongly hate

I am far from mainstream and I was feeling the hate. Smile

The truth is not very popular- I don't believe in imposing my morality on nonbelievers, tithing, working on my holiness to get closer to God. I don't believe its God's job to make sure I feel blessed every second and I don't believe He heals on demand very often. I don't believe I'm entitled to anything special here on this earth as a believer. I don't believe that Christians are better people and I don't believe I am right all the time about everything. True Christianity is not so plastic fake. I'm a regular dude that makes mistakes and errors in judgment often, but through umpteen hours of research, I have come to believe as I do now.

My mind is constantly open and I used to fear the tough questions that threatened my faith, but I discovered that answers are there and they can be found. Interestingly, the truth about ANYTHING in this world has to be sought out as everything these days is surrounded by lies.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM