• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
(17-11-2010, 06:59 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: All I know is that I know nothing, but I believe in something.

This is an acceptable statement.

(18-11-2010, 02:08 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Good for you if you have the ability to believe in something for which you have zero proof, but that is not me.

This is not.

You are far too intelligent to make a comment like this. There are many things that exist that can't be proven and, in the above post, you stated you have already submitted to the belief there is something else beyond your human experience. And you are right, math seems to break down at the quantum levels and if the law conservation of angular momentum is still in place on the stellar level, we should not have galaxies spinning the wrong way.

(19-11-2010, 02:02 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: The Bible contradicts itself a lot, and also disagrees with science a fair bit. More-so if you take it literally

The Bible APPEARS to contradict itself. Stereo instructions appear to contradict themselves(one page says push the MODE button and then the PLAY button and another page says push the MODE and then the PLAY button- which is right?) until you take them as a whole and understand them.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM