• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God
I did not find a philosophy/religion section in this forum so I posted it here, because the discussion was far off topic in the show us your setup thread.
I trust Mr. Wood will move this thread to an appropriate place if need be.

So this is an answer to where that thread was going:

It truly is difficult to submit to the belief of a higher power in this world- particularly if you are smart. My tested IQ is high enough to render my mental age 66 years old. I'm now far smarter than that and I spent many years thinking no one was as intelligent as I.

This intelligence came about because of my insecurity was so acute, that I was going to make sure that I was better than anyone I meet in some way saying, "I'm taller than that loser. Better looking than that one. I can kick that one's ass. And I'm smarter than any of them." When I was on HF, my goals were as follows:

Make very popular threads.
Showcase my accomplishments and thereby, draw out the the brilliant.
Make friends with those dudes.
And have more code in my life.
And lastly, learn some stuff for pen testing so I can charge more than I do now.

Genii are arrogant jerks that hate even themselves. That went doubly for me of course. I'm the most capable and confident person I've ever met and I've encountered thousands of minds. Bear in mind, all my "I'm freaking smart" bragging is here only to illustrate that it isn't just the mindless dolts of the world that are theists.

My belief in God came after months and months of research, not after a flippant moment of weak will or some pathetic crutch seeking grab to make myself feel better or fit in. Since then, my world has gotten far bigger than I could have ever imagined...
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
God - by latch - 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM