• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 3/4 monitors on one system.
(15-02-2011, 08:42 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(12-02-2011, 05:21 PM)latch Wrote: That looks Photoshopped!

I'm not accusing you of that, but a picture of a chickphant WALKING would conquer all doubt.

Also, how many years can a person be 31? You were 31 LAST year too! And don't try and feed me your my-birthday-is-9-days-ofter-yours crap. I'm sick of it!
One if I had modded it would be considered GIMP'ed (or Meatloafed if you prefer) not photoshopped.
Two you didn't mention anything about it moving or being real and so I will leave it to that Chickaphant to tell its own story.
Just because you're a Taurus does not mean that a dollar bill won't stick to my shoe if it has gum on it.

That is an expression we use here in American and tantamount to saying, "Gimmie a Kleenex, a Qtip, an a Coke." We are not demanding the person drive back to the store and replace the Walmart brand of those items which you have on hand there with their name brand equivalents! Doesn't that person already have enough to do with out having you invent. stuff? An impotent Chickaphant looking like he's on his union break just doesn't cut it for me. Oh and YOU are the Taurus and now you're pretending to be a cop?

Ain't is a conjunction of "aim to do it as soon as I get a round tuit, not"
It is a lot more efficient to write or type the foreshortened version and you avoid the confusion of dealing with not at the end of a sentence as seen in Borat.

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Using 3/4 monitors on one system. - by Mark - 23-10-2010, 09:28 PM