• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen

Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen

First off, sorry this story isn't really related in anyway to Technology or mcompute but i was reading through the paper and i thought, we're the kings of tangents so...

Pretty generic really, A man, (36), who fled from Burma four years ago because the Government there found anti-government material on his computer has seeked "Asylum" in the UK. Because that's what you do, right...

He was walking down an Alley, in Salford at 10:45PM at night, at this point it's evident he wasn't born or raised in the UK, where he was knocked out and left unconscious - the attackers took his jacket, shoes and wallet and i quote, "They took my Jacket, which was Maroon and waterproof and cost me £20."

When he woke, he saw two people walking down the alley who he asked for help but received none. He needed 7 stitches and has a suspected fractured eye socket.

Messages In This Thread
Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen - by Mark - 15-10-2010, 07:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manchester in the news again... bigsharn 33 57,849 02-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Drumm
  Twitter! Now being used by Greater Manchester police Mark 0 3,742 15-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Mark