• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello All
Welcome, but a few reminders
(20-09-2010, 02:30 AM)Myles Wrote: I didn't know how easy hacking was until I switched to Linux.
I am always pleased to see someone see the light via Linux however keep in mind that using script kiddie tools != you are a hacker. It means you know how to use script kiddie tools. Using Linux will place you on the right path though, and there are a couple of us on here who are quite adept with Linux if you have any issues. Script kiddies get beatings so be warned.
Quote:Now I am interested in networks and also virus removal:thumbs.
A man after my own heart. If you have any questions regarding malware let me know. I am a consultant and two of my specialties are network security and malware research. I am currently writing my own rootkit detection/removal program (in C and ASM). If you are interested in helping others out to remove malware on here I am the filter. First you must prove your Windows machine is clean, and if it is not then the first malware removal you will do will be your own. Otherwise learn HJT(n00b test) and then OTL. :thumbs Respond or PM me with any questions/concerns regarding viruses/malware/spyware etc.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread
Hello All - by Myles - 20-09-2010, 02:30 AM