• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
(31-08-2010, 01:26 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Good evening(?) Austin and welcome to Mcompute... We have a few rules here...

Chris is to be ridiculed at every possible point
The Wing is 1337
I am NOT Meatloaf

Other than that, enjoy your stay Smile

Aside from a very pronounced physical attribute in an Edward Norton movie, Meatloaf Aday is a pretty cool dude. And he looks madder than Sharn by default- even when devouring chicken, licking his fingers, and launching it over his shoulder.

If you mean the special one, then I have failed in that regard.

(01-09-2010, 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote: Hey Austin,

Looks like the guys have given you the low down here at Mcompute. Please Enjoy your stay. Also, i'm over on HF - i'm MarkW7 if you're interested.

I'm latch there too, but you'll see no new posts from me.. there.

(12-11-2010, 06:48 PM)Mark Wrote: And didn't advertise. I have a feeling you're a bot, and when i find you i'm going to rip your limbs off one by one then feed them to you!

Bots don't have limbs, unless you are typing figuratively and are going to remove some of their functionality by parsing the source out of the opcode, editing, recompiling them, and releasing them into the wild with a pat on the bum.

Wait! That's a Star Trek transporter minus the editing(if you count out the bio filters that remove known infections)
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by AnarchyFTW - 31-08-2010, 12:05 AM