• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharn's quest for a good job (Cont. more)
Ok, so as some of you are aware I managed to get a job in promotions for a tour bus company (Take THAT York Citysightseeing)

As it is, I'm having my hours cut left right and centre (I'm meant to be on 9:30-3, I'm lucky if I stay on past 2pm) and I'm on a grand total of £4.82/hour

Anyway, I'm still looking for something a bit more permanent and today after giving Leeds Gumtree a go (as well as the channels I usually try), managed to get 3 phone calls back (usually I get one from the same recruitment company telling me I'm not experienced enough and to apply for CPP... AGAIN), One was from a door canvassing thing without guaranteed hours (no good, I may as well stick with my current job)

The other two however were a bit better, I have an interview on Friday August 6th for a marketing company ([Image: grin.gif]) and another from a careers company which involves cold calling and going to a training session while I'm at Pullman (which I can't really do since I've taken a week off for Sonisphere)

Anyway, so by looking 20 miles up the road, I've managed to get an interview, a training session and a phone call

...I realise I'm turning this articles section into more of a blog, but bugger it, at least it interests some of you :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Messages In This Thread
Sharn's quest for a good job (Cont. more) - by bigsharn - 23-07-2010, 08:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharn's quest for a new job (The saga continues) bigsharn 7 15,845 30-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Last Post: bigsharn
  Sharn's quest for a good job (cont.) bigsharn 8 18,255 12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue