• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me what's wrong?
Hold on now, this is an application YOU were looking at, wasn't it? I am disappointed you don't think an "Attractive Package" offered is a FAIL. Hmmm...... maybe that is a plus for you then?

8---D > Meatloaf likey!

BTW, if they are using a UNIX driven system for manufacturing it most assuredly older than you are, maybe even older than me. Old UNIX programs are very stable but companies only keep them around because they are super cheap. Usually the biggest drawback they have is lack of database scaling. Certainly it would have been much better if they were going from UNIX to Linux but, then again they make fabrics and linens. What the hell do they know about computing?

In all seriousness though good luck on finding a job, it is a bitch out there right now. :thumbs

(22-07-2010, 09:43 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: HAHAHAHA windows. I dislike my windows software i have now for some reason.... :pirate :2tux

@Blue Are you speaking English? How did that weekly PC cleaning go? The moment you realize just how clueless you are I might stop picking on you....maybe.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread
Tell me what's wrong? - by bigsharn - 21-07-2010, 11:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Motorola is doing wrong Drumm 13 59,568 30-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mark