• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change your NAT, to open.
DD-WRT would be my choice on the router, tomato does not have quite the same functionality(especially if you use your wireless), although either one beats stock firmware. I am running a Cisco 3750 behind my firewall at home and so the only time I have to trouble myself with noob web interfaces is when I am working on someone else's shite >.<

@Mark If he says his UPnP is enabled then all the bases have been covered. Static IP(check) DMZ enabled(check) Me thinks there is poor functionality on smart ass's router. He even showed me screen shots of everything so I know it was done properly.

@Christopha LMFAO next time I am up in TN we will throw hands bitch. Although I do not usually fight kids, I might make an exception for you bubba. :pirate

BTW can you ping your internet IP address? There are so many things that need to be checked. I think just for the sake of simplicity we need to get DD-WRT on your router. [Google it the install is pretty easy] That way if we enable a setting it WILL ACTUALLY F'ING WORK, imagine that!

Messages In This Thread
How to change your NAT, to open. - by Mark - 08-07-2010, 04:18 PM