• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
(10-02-2011, 05:45 AM)Mr. President Wrote: I am not really "hacking" at the moment, i am getting interested in html and dreamweaver(just started) i plan on coming back to VB later down the line i love the IDE its really noob friendly. But for all or most of my learning i go to lynda.com now, costs money but i like it. If i had one recommendation i would say start a hjt training course, lots of people are interested in learning it myself included and most training sites are backlogged so i am sure you would get some more members. Just because they are leaning hjt doesn't mean there not black hat but at least your attracting the right crowd more or less.

So you are interested in web design and you should focus your energies where you feel lead. You don't have to 'hack' to hang out here or get respect- just grow. You alone can find out what you want.

But Pack3t is right, I have degree in computer science and all it really helped was bragging rights and the confidence that come with that. Most of what I learned, I learned for free on my own. If you keep saying, "There has got to be a way to do this," eventually you will understand you can do anything. This doesn't mean you'll do it as well as a natural, but you will hold your own.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
What do you want? - by Mark - 08-07-2010, 01:02 AM