• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
(11-02-2011, 03:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 09:42 AM)Mr. President Wrote: i agree with you on paying for lessons but i have found that if any site is worth money its lynda.com, i have found some of there tutorials on torrent sites but i prefer to have access to there large database. There pretty cool you should check them out

Thanks for the offer on training i don't have the time atm or the basic skills but i am interested, i well be around here lots though and when my work schedule opens up and i have a little more basic comp understanding i would love to receive any training i can get.
With all due respect, I keep my own council on knowledge accumulation and the recommendation of a self-confessed nub is of little concern to me. You are new around here and so I will give you a pass. Paying for online tutorials is for those who have more want and try in them than natural ability. I am more concerned with going beyond information that is readily available. I am focused on innovation not read and regurgitation.

Technically I didn't offer to train you. All I did was lay the path out for you to "apply". I told you I would help remove any infection you had on your machine and answer questions you may have. Doing a malware removal from one machine is hardly a training session, it is an icebreaker, and nobody gets trained that can't prove their machine is clean, period. I am indifferent as to what you decide to do, I was merely giving you an option. Nearly half the computers connected to the internet have some form of malware running on them, whether you get yours cleaned or not has little bearing on the big picture.

You have been indoctrinated by the cynical Pack3t SynAck3r, Have a nice Day!

..............Confusedorry..........

Packet wrote:
"Paying for online tutorials is for those who have more want and try in them than natural ability. I am more concerned with going beyond information that is readily available. I am focused on innovation not read and regurgitation."

Very interesting quote packet, there is a lot of wisdom in your rants. i don't know how to describe it but you have really helped me.
I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot, i am as noobish as they come i thought lol meant lots of laughs just found out it means laugh out loud lol.
feb 11 2012 lets see how far this noob can go in one year eh?......starting
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What do you want? - by Mark - 08-07-2010, 01:02 AM