• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who can code?
Oh, I'm in no way unhappy or disappointed with my ability or knowledge. Every teacher that has been exposed to my code has been impressed- from my preteens to college. When I pick up a language- I don't read a whole book. I search the table of contents or the index for whatever I need. Be it looping structure, comparisons, strings, file access, or whatever. I have to budget my time so I only learn what I need. If the program has any complexity(such as more than one loop, arrays, etc), my code never ever works the first time I run it so the challenge is always there. I'm only interested in procedural languages- mostly only c and Python these days. It is amazing to formulate instruction that executes faster than you can blink- that is power.

Indecently, I have some c code I wrote that I'd like you to look at because it acting wonky and I have not yet been able to find a solution. I got irritated and stepped back from it for a while. It is simple enough for me not to suffer that thing that we do where we can't, for the life of us, understand our own code after being away from it for too long. Heh, do you know what I'm typing about?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Messages In This Thread
Who can code? - by Pack3t SynAck3r - 02-07-2010, 01:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [C++] Minesweeper Trainer - Source Code Clones 0 8,718 13-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Clones