• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What mobile phone(s) do you have?
Na, I've been in and asked on my break from work, they had 3 in stock on Friday :p

The only other phone I really want is the Desire and that's another £5/month (Add that up over 24 months and it gets expensive)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Desires are fucking beautiful though
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Desire HD's must be heaven then :tongue
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
iPhone 3GS B]
If I Can't Fix It, It's F***ed!
You're Gay.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Sick of waiting for my Wildfire, I phoned up and got the Desire on the contract above for free (so not only do I get the phone, but 300 more minutes)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Don't blame you mate. Got a text from T-Mo yesterday. Said the phone had been ordered. I'm guessing it'll arrive Monday/Tuesday time. But I bet it won't.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
I am using my Desire for three weeks; in the first couple of days battery life seemed to me a big matter as it had not used to last a full day, but it was simply because -like everyone do- i "played" with it too much, for ex. looking in every single menu options, settings, widgets, also installing and managing contacts, mail accounts etc. etc. btw, installed more than 50 apps from the market (some of them uninstalled later) example? compass, google sky map, bubble level, barcode reader, dice, currency and unit converter, metal detector, a couple of games etc. etc.
*Links removed - Staff
Anyone get the feeling that guy is doing some advertising? :tongue
But to reply to that, after 3 cycles, your battery is optimised for your phone better. And this greatly improves battery life.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Here is my current phone.

[Image: iphone-case-3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) USB / T-Mobile 3G Phone Drivers Mark 1 20,206 05-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Windows Mobile] Spotify now available! Mark 3 8,703 06-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Drumm