• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get a FREE website (.co.cc)
Creating your own .co.cc domain

STEP ONE:

Open your web browser and go to the http://co.cc website, find the search for available domains box.

Enter a domain name you like and click Check availability.

[Image: 289hc3a.jpg]

STEP TWO:

If the domain name is avaliable you'll get a message similar to this, simply click Continue to registration.

[Image: 15fpx51.jpg]

STEP THREE:

You'll be asked to sign in to continue the registration, if you don't have an account you can create one for free.

[Image: 34ijl36.jpg]

STEP FOUR:

Here's the registration process.

[Image: 34ypjkm.jpg]

STEP FIVE:

Once you've registered and signed in you'll be presented with the domains you own. You may need to validate your account via the email they send you.

[Image: 21dr22e.jpg]

To get your website online so that other people can view it you'll need to host it, we have a tutorial on it here that's worth a read.

I hope this has helped.
this is very good tut it will help alot people i am sure in it
Hey can I use webs to host my domain. lol
(09-10-2011, 07:02 PM)Fireren Wrote: Hey can I use webs to host my domain. lol

I'm confused with what that has to do with this thread and getting a domain name? Did you lol because you knew you posted in the wrong place??

You can see my thread below if you want free hosting. If you're after paid hosting go to vidahost.com and use coupon "mcompute" for 10% off, it's only £17 a year for shared hosting. They've just totally revamped their site design as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submits your website/blog to 2500+ different places."free" Clones 3 12,642 01-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Drumm
  [TUT] How to host your website(s) for FREE [000webhost] Mark 0 11,626 22-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Mark