• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motherboard
Yep, but that's about as harsh an explosion as I can post online without being on the goverment's risk list Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Screw the government. Introduce a little anarchy into the system. Plus, the government have no reign on the internet (unless this server is British) and besides, the plans can be found elsewhere
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
mcompute is currently hosted on American servers.
There you go then, no worries ={]
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(12-06-2010, 05:16 AM)WARLORDTF Wrote: I'm currently doing this and might I add, I've done it before for about 30 seconds before it exploded taking out the local transformer XD

In Short I have 2 [i used 4 last time] mother boards and I am going to try and load them in parallel.

Why?, you may ask - in short i'm doing it for the lols and I know it creates a motherboard with processing speeds unlike anything ive used before.

I do not wish for WARLORDTF to begin statements with the characters in a sequence that indicates the following quote: "in short"

If the necessity should arise, it should only be used once in a thread and absolutely never more than once in a post.

The information doesn't need to be summarized- it should be laid out in detail and at length so that a proper evaluation of implementation said subject can be established.

And for the love of all things sacred, please don't dumb it down as my processor can handle it without getting all melty.

This is both my honest personal and professional opinion.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I believe Jack has bailed out on this project at this current time. Which is very gutting, I wish he would put the effort in and create the tutorial he promised for this thread, a long with the EMP device.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Not seen Jack in a while :unhappy
He's been on MSN Tongue
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
nah ihaven't bailed out of it, ive just been preocupied with many other things, and to my dear friend latch - all it requires is two motherboards to be wired in parallel and a new BIOS to be written the principle is elementary the reality is somewhat taxing.
also, this project has most definitely been put on a back burner as the two motherboards are currently in use as part of my cctv system at work.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(30-11-2010, 11:34 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: nah ihaven't bailed out of it, ive just been preocupied with many other things, and to my dear friend latch - all it requires is two motherboards to be wired in parallel and a new BIOS to be written the principle is elementary the reality is somewhat taxing.
also, this project has most definitely been put on a back burner as the two motherboards are currently in use as part of my cctv system at work.

In use doing something like this?
http://mcompute.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=555
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.