howtothings.co.uk
PC or Laptop - Printable Version

+- howtothings.co.uk (https://www.howtothings.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Computing (https://www.howtothings.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Hardware, Networking and Wireless (https://www.howtothings.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: PC or Laptop (/showthread.php?tid=184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: PC or Laptop - bigsharn - 28-08-2010

(28-08-2010, 12:15 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(27-08-2010, 10:48 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Incase you never read the other thread properly, I'm no longer a charity fundraiser.

Irrelevant
Your attempt at sidestepping the point is DENIED. It is one thing for you to self appoint yourself the resident geek :hehe You self proclaim all the time after all, and usually it is amusing. But your attempt to discredit me, even if in humorous good nature, because someone hurt your ego (by referencing ME>u) will follow by me busting your n00b balls.:peace

But I don't see how "Knocking on doors" has anything to do with anything, as I don't knock on doors for a living anymore. Yes, I sing at work on occasion but I'm still baffled as to where the doorknocking bit comes into play

RE: PC or Laptop - Pack3t SynAck3r - 28-08-2010

(28-08-2010, 09:37 AM)bigsharn Wrote:
(28-08-2010, 12:15 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(27-08-2010, 10:48 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Incase you never read the other thread properly, I'm no longer a charity fundraiser.

Irrelevant
Your attempt at sidestepping the point is DENIED. It is one thing for you to self appoint yourself the resident geek :hehe You self proclaim all the time after all, and usually it is amusing. But your attempt to discredit me, even if in humorous good nature, because someone hurt your ego (by referencing ME>u) will follow by me busting your n00b balls.:peace

But I don't see how "Knocking on doors" has anything to do with anything, as I don't knock on doors for a living anymore. Yes, I sing at work on occasion but I'm still baffled as to where the doorknocking bit comes into play

Once again, stop attempting to deflect the point. You called me a fake, and yourself a "real geek." Do you always go "FULL RETARD" as a defense mechanism?

RE: PC or Laptop - bigsharn - 28-08-2010

Well if you're thick enough to not be able to spot an obvious troll post you're not a very good geek are you?

RE: PC or Laptop - T3hRogue - 28-08-2010

FINISH HIM!!!

RE: PC or Laptop - Drumm - 29-08-2010

* Drumm casts stinking cloud taking out both trolls.

Pack3t you've taken Big Sharn's comment too seriously man. Chill. He's just playing, no need to pull him up on it.

RE: PC or Laptop - Pack3t SynAck3r - 29-08-2010

You guys always think I am being serious. Relax, I just enjoy fucking with Meatloaf(I am pretty sure he knows that), plus I was amused by Rogue's Mortal Kombat calls(No babality?). I am only serious in my own threads or if I am speaking of something technically specific, you have seen me enough in here by now that you should know the difference. There are less than a handful of people in here that really even converse about any real Hat stuff, and we all know who we are. Most of everything else is just moon-pies and manure. Haven't any of you seen Tropic Thunder? That is where FULL RETARD comes from. So since everyone is worried I am blowing a gasket I will lay off Meatloaf until he inevitably makes another proclamation of grandeur

RE: PC or Laptop - T3hRogue - 29-08-2010

K O!!!!

ROUND 2?

RE: PC or Laptop - Mark - 30-08-2010

D D D DD DDD DIGRESSION!

I'll be making a thread on the graphics cards within the next 2 weeks.

RE: PC or Laptop - latch - 15-01-2011

(29-08-2010, 05:29 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: You guys always think I am being serious. Relax, I just enjoy fucking with Meatloaf(I am pretty sure he knows that), plus I was amused by Rogue's Mortal Kombat calls(No babality?). I am only serious in my own threads or if I am speaking of something technically specific, you have seen me enough in here by now that you should know the difference. There are less than a handful of people in here that really even converse about any real Hat stuff, and we all know who we are. Most of everything else is just moon-pies and manure. Haven't any of you seen Tropic Thunder? That is where FULL RETARD comes from. So since everyone is worried I am blowing a gasket I will lay off Meatloaf until he inevitably makes another proclamation of grandeur

I've seen it.

RE: PC or Laptop - dellinqwartz - 11-05-2011

I am not an expert but i have basic knowledge for which is best. As per my view if you are student or businessmen then laptop is best for you because you can easily transfer it and take it with you any where. If you are traveling, it is best for time pass.