howtothings.co.uk
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Printable Version

+- howtothings.co.uk (https://www.howtothings.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Computing (https://www.howtothings.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Gaming Talk, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Portable and Apple Devices (https://www.howtothings.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (/showthread.php?tid=172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - bigsharn - 13-08-2010

"All the CODs focus on solo rather than onl,ine - exception being MW2 which they fucked up"
Did I not just say that?

"Battlefield 1944 and 2 are prime examples"
I never mentioned either of those two, I mentioned Bad Company.

This website sums up the content of this post

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Special Chris - 13-08-2010

I love Battlefield 2. o.o

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - T3hRogue - 13-08-2010

No, you said MW1 was primarily multiplayer when it wasn't. It was designed campaign first and the multiplayer was a bonus. But people like it.
BFBC has always been multiplayer before solo, just the chucked a humorous solo in anyway because they wanted it to sell against MW. It was the first Battlefield to have a decent solo.

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - bigsharn - 13-08-2010

I said MW2 was primarily Multiplayer, it just ended up that MW1 was played on multiplayer a HELL of a lot, which was the point of my post.

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - T3hRogue - 13-08-2010

You don't actually expect people to stay on solo modes which they've 100% completed when there is online to mess with. And ever since the first LAN parties in the nineties the demand for online has grown

The demand for multiplayer

In honesty there is no multiplayer on Bad Company, only online multiplayer (which isn't the same)

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - T3hRogue - 14-08-2010

Who said the demand for multiplayer? You did. I said the demand for online.

Multiplayer actually means playing with another person. Whether online of offline, anything going by "multiplayer" means playing with someone else. You're supposed to be a gamer. Pfffft

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - bigsharn - 14-08-2010

I am a gamer, I've been gaming since before you were out of nappies

Don't question my terminology.

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - T3hRogue - 14-08-2010

You forget age means nothing in gaming. Any good gamer knows this. I bet I could smash you on either of those games

RE: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VS Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - bigsharn - 14-08-2010

I would let you challenge me if I had access to a PS3 with those games on... and I'd rape you on one-on-one, or on any traditional team game